To prepare breakfast in an unusual way, try baking an omelet with a filling in the cupcake molds. In appearance it is very similar to muffins. Interesting serving of this dish from eggs, undoubtedly, will cause even more appetite. Instead of sausage, you can use bacon or boiled poultry meat, as well as toasted mushrooms. The dish is very tender and airy in consistency and juicy in taste. To saturate enough, one or two servings of this dish. Serve omelette with sausage and cheese it is possible with cheese, mushroom, soy sauce, as well as with adzhika, mustard or homemade mayonnaise. A homemade recipe for such omelette cupcakes can come in handy when you need to bring some snacks to work. If you do not have the opportunity to bake this dish, step by step cooking an omelette with sausage and cheese in the oven with a photo suitable for cooking in a frying pan. In this case, the omelet is cooked over low heat with the lid closed.
Ingredients for omelets in the oven
|Sausage (ham)||100 g|
|Onions (optional)||1 PC|
|Baking powder||0.5 tsp.|
|Cottage cheese (ricotta)||50 grams|
|Hard cheese||50 grams|
|Greenery crushed||1 st.|
Step-by-step preparation of an omelette with sausage and cheese in the oven
- Sausage finely cut into cubes, fry for 1 minute over medium heat.
- Add the chopped onion and continue to fry until it is soft. Onions are not the main ingredient, so you can not add it. Cool down.
- Mix the dry ingredients - salt, flour and baking powder.
- In a deep bowl, beat the eggs, add the cottage cheese (ricotta), grated cheese and melted butter.
- Add to the egg mixture sauteed sausage and onions, as well as chopped herbs, stir.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix.
- Lubricate the cupcake molds with vegetable oil and put an omelet mixture in them, leaving a little room for lifting.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and bake omelette cupcakes for 25-30 minutes.
Serve omelet with sausage and cheese in a hot form for tea or coffee with sauce or fresh vegetables. Bon Appetit!