For the preparation of fragrant jam with grapes suitable varieties such as Isabella or Lydia. Removing bones from berries is a time-consuming process, so we cook jam with them. And if you remember the benefits of grape seed, how rich they are in vitamins and antioxidants, and how much potassium and calcium they have, they become jam even in the jam. If such pleasant thoughts do not soothe you, you can rub the berries through a sieve, then you will get an excellent grape jelly. When cooking jam from grapes, the bulk of the bones pops to the surface, so they can be collected with a spoon. But their presence even gives vareni a light, piquant bitterness, which everyone likes. The density of the jam is directly related to the cooking time. The longer the jam boils, the denser it becomes. We hope you will like our homemade recipe, because you can cook jam from grapes for the winter with us easily and simply. You definitely like jam from grapes with bones for winter simple recipe photo step by step on our side home recipes.
Ingredients for making jam from grapes
|Lemon acid||5 grams|
Step-by-step preparation of jam from grapes for the winter with a photo
- Grapesные гроздья хорошо промойте под проточной водой. Оборвите все ягоды. Подпорченные не используйте.
- Cook the syrup from sugar and water. It should be left for 5 minutes, then cool to room temperature.
- In the cooled syrup lay out all the grape berries. Put on the stove, after boiling, make a minimum level of fire and cook the jam from the grapes for 20-40 minutes, depending on the desired consistency. Jam should become thicker, and berries are softer.
- Bones that have surfaced on the surface can be collected with a noise.
- At the very end, add citric acid and vanilla at will.
- Pour boiling grape jam on jars and plug them.
Jam from grapes can be served to ice cream or curd dessert, as well as to fritters or baked goods. Bon Appetit!