Onion rings in batter - a popular snack in Europe and the US. They are served in almost all fast food establishments and are considered a budget snack, as they are prepared from the most accessible ingredients. Onion rings can be served as an independent snack to beer or as an addition to the main meat or fish dishes. The onion rings in batter, fried in a lot of oil, turn out to be crispy and fragrant. They are best eaten by dipping in a suitable sauce, for example, sour-garlic. If you have a party planned, try to cook this homemade dish on a homemade recipe. Let your guests also appreciate Step-by-step preparation of onion rings with photo, and will enjoy their aroma and extraordinary taste.
Ingredients for cooking onion rings in batter
|Bulb onions||2-3 pcs.|
|Flour||¾ of the item|
Step by step preparation of onion rings in batter with a photo
- For cooking batter, whisk one egg with flour and beer, add salt and pepper. Thanks to beer, the clay will be more airy.
- Onion peel and cut into rings, disassemble them into individual rings. Onion for this choose a medium size.
- Ringlets dip into the glaze from all sides. Use a fork to do this.
- Pour the vegetable oil into a frying pan 1 cm high.
- When it is fully heated, spread the onion rings and fry on both sides until a crispy crust. At this time, immediately prepare the next batch so that the oil does not start to burn.
- So fry all the rings, adding fresh oil, if necessary.
- Stir fried onion rings on a paper napkin, so that excess fat is absorbed into it, and then transfer it to a dish. Finished ringlets can be sprinkled with paprika.
- If you want to make sour cream sauce, combine sour cream, garlic and chopped dill.
Onion rings are served in a warm form with spicy sauce for beer or for main courses. Bon Appetit!