How can you not love pate? Although no, no, I know! Until I tried the pate from the chicken liver, I was also skeptical about them. This pate turned my idea of pates as a whole. It is difficult to talk about taste, it is necessary to cook and taste, it is unbelievably delicious! Airy, light gentle and fragrant!
- chicken liver - 500 grams;
- onion - 2 pieces;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- egg - 2 pieces;
- milk - 3-4 tablespoons;
- nutmeg - half teaspoon;
- salt and pepper to taste.
Very tender pate from chicken liver. Step-by-step recipe
- Lather the liver in milk with water, leave for a couple of hours.
- Cut the onions into half rings, peel the carrots and grate them.
- On vegetable oil fry onions with carrots, adding a little water.
- Boil the liver for 5 minutes, then put it in a frying pan, add 2 tablespoons of milk, and let it simmer on low heat for 8-10 minutes. Do not forget to add a little.
- Now onions, carrots, boiled eggs twist in a meat grinder a couple of times or whip with a blender.
- Add nutmeg and pepper, put into a mold and send it to the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
We serve pate from the chicken liver as a snack for any feast or an everyday dinner. "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try liver pate with vegetables and an unusual pate of cheese and eggs!