Lasagna, although a very tasty dish, is not all ready to devote to cooking it a lot of time. In addition, you need to buy or prepare the lasagna dough itself. No less delicious is this dish, when instead of sheets for lasagna used pasta. And those who tried home recipe lazy lasagna, said that in this form it is even better and more tender. In many ways, of course the taste of lasagna depends on the amount of minced meat and cheese, as well as the quality of the sauce. It is best not to deviate from the recipe for this flour product and use fresh tomatoes and mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. But if you find it difficult to buy these products, replace the tomatoes with tomato paste diluted in water, and expensive cheeses for any hard cheese. Although the taste of this meat dish will not be so exquisite, still lasagna turns juicy and tender in taste. If you are interested Step-by-step cooking lazy lasagna from pasta with minced meat with a photo, offer you a detailed recipe.
Ingredients for lazy lasagna
|Bulb onions||1 PC|
|Olive oil||0.5 st.|
|Cream thick||0.5 cups|
|Cheese mozzarella grated||400g|
|Ricotta or cottage cheese||400g|
Preparation step-by-step with a photo of lazy lasagna from macaroni stuffing
- Choose pasta for medium sized lasagna. Boil them in salted water for about 3 minutes, so that they remain in shape during baking.
- Preheat the frying pan by adding a little olive oil. Fry on it ground beef for a couple of minutes, until ready to fry it is not necessary.
- To the mince, add sliced onions and garlic, season with salt and pepper. Stew mince with onions for 7 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the ground tomatoes and a mixture of dry herbs to the ground meat.
- Put out all together for 8 minutes with the lid closed.
- To make a cheese filling, mix the cottage cheese (ricotta), 0.5 tbsp. Parmesan cheese and 0.5 tbsp. mozzarella with eggs. Add salt and pepper, as well as any other seasonings to your liking.
- When the lasagne sauce is ready, turn off the stove and add the cream and if there is, fresh herbs. If the moisture from the sauce has evaporated and it has become thick, add a little boiling water.
- Pour the sauce over the pasta and mix.
- In the baking dish, put first half of the boiled pasta.
- Top the whole cheese stuffing. Sprinkle this layer with half the norm of mozzarella cheese.
- Now distribute the remaining pasta with minced meat.
- Place the second half of the grated cheese over the pasta.
- Cover the form with a lid or foil and send to a preheated oven to 180 degrees for 20-30 minutes. 10 minutes before the end of baking, open the lid to form a golden crust.
The lasagna is served hot, decorating it with fresh herbs. Bon Appetit!