I want to present you a rather original and bright, autumn dish. Buckwheat porridge with lamb this time getting ready in the pumpkin. This beautiful woman perfectly performs the function of a pot, and a large, family. The pumpkin gives to the porridge and meat its aroma, and the taste of lamb impregnates both buckwheat and pumpkin. Garlic and other spices and spices make this home recipe just perfect. This dish you will eat with pleasure and pleasure, because it is incredibly tasty, satisfying and useful! For preparation buckwheat porridge in pumpkin with lamb it is necessary to choose a suitable pumpkin, so that from it you can do something like a cauldron or a pot. For a large family, a round pumpkin of at least 3 kg is suitable. I will leave it to you recipe for buckwheat porridge in pumpkin with a photo, so you can easily prepare this plush second course!
Ingredients for cooking buckwheat porridge in pumpkin
|Lamb (or other meat)||500g|
|Bulb onions||1 PC|
|Olive oil||50 ml|
|Vegetable oil||20 ml|
|Water boiled||½ tsp.|
|Black pepper||1 tsp.|
Step-by-step preparation of buckwheat porridge in a pumpkin with a photo
- Wash the pumpkin, cut the top neatly - this will be the cover of the future pot. From the pumpkin, cut out all the pulp with the seeds. Leave the pumpkin walls no more than 2 cm thick.
- Rub inside the pumpkin, and also top with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and send both parts of the pumpkin to bake for 50-60 minutes. While the pumpkin will be baked, it is possible to prepare a stuffing.
- Buckwheat roast in a dry frying pan for a couple of minutes, and then boil in a separate saucepan until half cooked.
- Now, prepare the meat. Heat the vegetable oil and fry lamb and onions in it, adding also pieces of pumpkin pulp for 8-10 minutes.
- In the baked pumpkin, lay the cooked buckwheat, as well as the roasted meat. Insert cloves of garlic and add a little water.
- Lubricate the pumpkin from the outside with vegetable oil and send it to bake for another hour. Pumpkin put on a baking tray.
Buckwheat porridge in pumpkin is served hot with various pickles and fresh vegetables. Bon Appetit!