Each mistress thinks over the ration of her family to feed her family not only tasty, but nutritious. Chicken meat, dishes from cereals, and vegetables, a good basis for preparing a hearty and healthy lunch. I would like to offer you another recipe from our collection of second courses with meatballs from chicken mince, garnish of couscous and asparagus beans. An optional, although tasty extra ingredient - mozzarella cheese, which you can make yourself at home. Mozzarella cheese is added at the very end of the cooking. It retains its integrity, but slightly melts around the edges, so its taste is distinct and perfectly harmonizes with tender meatballs and tomatoes. If there is no fresh tomato, canned cherry tomatoes can be used in the home recipe of this dish. Step-by-step cooking chicken meatballs with couscous and vegetables with a photo I really like it, and I think you will also have a lot of positive impressions!
Ingredients for chicken meatballs with couscous
|Bulb onions||1 PC|
|Parsley crushed||1 st.|
|Broth (water)||2 items|
|Bulb onions||1 PC|
|Black Eyed Peas||150g|
Preparation of step-by-step chicken meatballs with couscous and vegetables with a photo
- Pour the milk to the biscuits, let it brew for 2-3 minutes.
- Combine all the ingredients for making minced meat in one bowl - chicken fillet twisted through a meat grinder with onions, impregnated with breadcrumbs, chopped parsley, one egg.
- Salt and pepper stuffing, stir well with a fork and form small meatballs.
- Fry the meatballs on a heated frying pan with vegetable oil until golden brown on both sides. On each side it takes about 3-4 minutes, fire make an average. After cooking, meatballs are covered so that they retain their heat.
- While the meatballs are being prepared, boil the salted beans in the salted water for 3 minutes.
- In a large frying pan, fry onion until tender.
- Add cherry tomatoes and asparagus cut into halves.
- Pour in the hot broth and bring it to a boil.
- Now add the couscous to the boiling broth, distribute it in a frying pan.
- Cover and remove from heat.
- After 5 minutes, stir the dish with a fork, add mozzarella balls. If you have a large mozzarella, cut it into smaller pieces.
- Tear the dish with chopped herbs and lay out the warm meatballs. Serve this dish immediately to the table.
Chicken meatballs with couscous can be served with salad or sauce. Bon Appetit!