This is a real meat dish for men. From such a piece juicy pork on bone no one will refuse. Meat with this method of preparation is soft, delicate, with a delicate taste and aroma of spices and spices. Not every day we can afford such a dish of pork meat, but if already prepared, so tastefully! The bone on the bone does not need to be marinated, the meat in this part is always tender and prepared according to a home-made recipe quickly enough. Even there is a danger of drying the meat rather than not burning it. Therefore, I will show you in step by step cooking patties on a bone in the oven with a photo some nuances, so you can get this dish, well, just lick your fingers!
Ingredients for cooking cutlets on the bone in the oven
|Pork (chopped on bone)||2 pcs. (weighing 300 g each)|
|Mixture of peppers||0.5 tsp.|
Step-by-step cooking cutlets on a bone in the oven with a photo
- After buying meat, it must be thoroughly rinsed under cold water. Cut pieces of pork from moisture. To salt and pepper them yet is not necessary.
- Preheat a frying pan with a little oil, and then fry the meat until golden brown on both sides. You only need to fry for 1.5-2 minutes on each side.
- The formed crust will create a kind of protective layer, so that the flesh inside remains juicy. The fried side can now be sprinkled with a mixture of peppers and salt.
- Fried pieces of meat in a greased form or baking tray. Do not season the side with salt and pepper.
- For each cutlet put on the previously crushed clove of garlic, it will give the meat its flavor.
- The form is covered with a sheet of parchment and send to a preheated oven to 190 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Ready cutlets are served hot with a knife and fork.
Cutlet on a bone can be served with sauces, ajika, fresh vegetables and herbs. Bon Appetit!