This casserole is often called gratin, as the potato with meat is baked under a cheese crust, allowing the ingredients to fully reveal their taste and aroma, and most importantly, do not lose it. Thanks to the sealing and sour cream sauce, chicken and potatoes are very juicy and tender. In addition to onions and garlic, you can add carrots or other vegetables, such as eggplants, to your home recipe. With this dish of chicken meat, you can have a great dinner with your family or offer guests as a main course by adding a couple of delicious salads to the festive menu. You will be helped to an excellent step by step cooking potato casserole with chicken under cheese with a photo.
Ingredients for cooking potato casserole
|Bulb onions||1 PC|
|Mixture of herbs||taste|
Step-by-step preparation of a potato casserole with chicken under cheese with a photo
- To make the meat more tender, cut the fillets with plates, and then beat off a little.
- Pounded meat pour salt, pepper, you can also add dried herbs. Cut the cloves of garlic with plates and add to the meat. Well smear the meat with all the seasonings.
- Add mayonnaise to the meat and mix again. Leave the marinated chicken for 30-60 minutes.
- To make sour cream sauce, pour pepper, salt and dried herbs to sour cream, mix.
- When the meat has already gone bad, start preparing the roasting dish. Lubricate it with vegetable oil. Lay the sliced onions first, first of all, if they are onion rings.
- Next, distribute half the thinly sliced potatoes. Do not cut large, otherwise the potatoes will not be baked.
- Lubricate the layer of potatoes with only half the sour cream sauce.
- Then put half the marinated meat in one layer.
- Next, again put the potatoes, grease the remaining sour cream sauce, and then a layer of meat. Finally, spread the grated cheese.
- Put the casserole in a preheated oven to 200 degrees for 40-50 minutes. Ready dish decorate with fresh herbs.
Serve the casserole in a hot form, cutting it into serving pieces. In winter, serve pickled dishes, and in summer, seasonal, fresh vegetables. Bon Appetit!