The combination of stew with pineapples and tomatoes is somewhat unusual for us. But the Chinese know how to cook meat dishes spicy and tasty. Meat is not sharp, although you can add a little chili pepper to the dish. The main highlight of the home recipe for this dish is its sweet and sour sauce, in which pork is stewed. These dishes are typical for the South-Chinese cuisine. Of course, we can not do without soy sauce, this ingredient is present in almost all meat and fish dishes of the Chinese. In the end, you will get a chic, soft, juicy meat, soaked in sauce and tender pieces of pineapple. Ideally, such a dish can be served not with forks, but with Chinese sticks, and garnish with a side dish of rice. It does not matter which country you are from, Step-by-step cooking pork in sweet and sour sauce in Chinese with a photo, will help you to feel the culture and cuisine of the country of the rising sun.
Ingredients for cooking pork in Chinese
|Pineapples canned||300 g|
|Bulgarian pepper||1 PC|
|Soy sauce||100 ml|
|Tomato paste||4 st.|
|Vinegar 9%||2 tsp.|
Step-by-step cooking pork in sweet and sour sauce with a photo
- Porridge rinse, dry and cut into small pieces.
- Bulgarian pepper нарежьте кубиками.
- Add the soy sauce and beaten egg to the meat and mix. Leave the meat in this marinade for 30-60 minutes.
- Pieces of meat get out of the marinade, roll in the starch and fry for 8-10 minutes until golden brown. Pieces of meat will be as if in batter.
- Сироп из банки с ананасами смешайте с уксусом, томатной пастой, добавьте taste сахар и соль.
- Fill them with pork.
- Add the Bulgarian pepper and pineapple to the meat, cover and extinguish for 15 minutes on low heat.
Finished dish decorate finely chopped dill and lemon slices. Serve with boiled rice. Bon Appetit!