A wonderful cake with cottage cheese and meringue is so delicious that it just became a favorite of my whole family. Simple products, stunningly quick cooking and unusual, amazing taste! Seductively delicious homemade cottage cheese pie - very, very tasty! A stunningly aromatic, moderately sweet, tender and spicy piece of cake will perfectly complement the cup of morning coffee.
- sugar - 100 grams;
- chicken egg - 3 pieces;
- margarine - 100 grams;
- wheat flour - 100 grams;
- baking powder for baking - 1 teaspoon;
- a pinch of salt;
- cottage cheese - 300 grams;
- one packet of vanilla sugar.
A wonderful cake with cottage cheese and meringue. Step-by-step recipe
- To prepare a wonderful pie with cottage cheese and meringue, we need three chicken eggs: we separate the proteins from the yolks.
- To prepare the dough, we need a stationary mixer.
- In the bowl of the mixer, send three egg yolks, 50 grams of sugar (of the total), and all beat well with a mixer.
- Then we send margarine to the beaten egg yolks (margarine for making dough we use softened), and whisk everything well until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- Now, in the bowl of the mixer, send wheat flour, one teaspoon of baking powder, a pinch of salt, and knead the dough for a wonderful pie. Ready dough for cake with cottage cheese should turn out to be soft.
- To bake a pie we need a silicone mold with a diameter of 21 centimeters.
- We put the finished dough into a mold and distribute it evenly.
- We send the form to the oven heated to 180-200 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Cottage cheese (according to the recipe) is transferred to the bowl of the blender, add 25 grams of sugar, vanilla sugar, and whisk all until a pasty mass is obtained with a blender.
- Cold proteins are sent to the bowl of a stationary mixer, add a pinch of salt and whisk the proteins into a thick foam.
- Do not stop whipping, add the remaining sugar (25 grams) to the proteins.
- The form with the dough is taken from the oven and immediately put on the top of the dough cottage cheese, and for cottage cheese - whipped whites.
- And again, the form is sent to the oven: at 150 degrees for another 10 minutes.
Gentle, deliciously delicious, a wonderful cake with cottage cheese and meringue will please everyone. The recipe for the curd cake is very simple and does not require much effort from you. The site team "Very tasty" wishes you success in cooking - and a pleasant appetite!