This elegant cake in the form of ripe, ruddy peaches immediately becomes the center of attention. They are served on holidays for children, where they sweep in the first place. Now this cake is rarely found on the shelves of pastry shops, but earlier, it could be bought at any cafe or confectionery store. Cookies or cake «Peach» on a homemade recipe is prepared from a short-dough and smeared with boiled condensed milk. In some cases, a nut is added to the center. With the help of food colorings and sugar, it is possible to create a cake similar to that of a natural peach. If you give baking time to brew and soak up the filling, it will become softer and softer in taste. If you have children, bake Step-by-step cooking cake "Peach" taste from childhood with photo, to pleasantly surprise them.
Ingredients for the preparation of the peach "Peach" taste from childhood
|Vanilla sugar||1 tsp.|
|Baking powder||1 tsp.|
|Boiled condensed milk||1 bank|
|Dyes (yellow and red)|
Step-by-step cooking of the peach "Peach" taste from childhood with a photo
- In a deep tank, beat the mixer or fork with a softened butter (margarine) with sugar and sour cream.
- Add two eggs and vanilla, whisk until smooth.
- Sprinkle the sifted flour with the baking powder and mix the soft and plastic dough.
- Dough rolled into a bundle and cut it into equal parts. Roll the same balls the size of a walnut and put on a baking sheet.
- Immediately send to the preheated oven to 200 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Do not hold the dough at room temperature, otherwise it will blur.
- Cut the center of the bottom of each cookie, leaving the edges intact.
- Cut the middle quickly, until the cookie is warm, because when it cools, it becomes brittle and crumbly, and you can break it.
- For the preparation of the filling, mix the crumbs of cookie cut into crumbs and boiled condensed milk to a uniform consistency.
- Fill the voids and edges in each cookie with cream.
- Connect both halves.
- Dilute food colors in cold boiled water.
- Dip the cake first with one side in a container with a yellow or orange dye.
- Then dip the other side into a red dye.
- Both halves generously dipped in sugar.
- Cookies can be put on a baking sheet covered with foil.
- After 3-5 hours, the "Peach" biscuit will dry, become soaked, and it can be served.
Cake Peach can be decorated with real fresh mint leaves and served with tea or coffee. Bon Appetit!