Very interesting, absolutely unusual dessert I propose to cook today - "Clever" cake. The process of cooking and, most importantly, the result, is very like my daughter: therefore we often cook it together. After all, in the oven we put a homogeneous dough, and take out a soft biscuit with milk taste with a gentle cream, covered with an air soufflé on top. Very good and organic taste combination of this pie with jam: for example, orange or currant. A delicate creamy taste of a biscuit cake and a bright, sweet and sour jam are an ideal combination. If you are interested: cook with us a delicious biscuit cake with cream.
- melted milk - 500 milliliters;
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- butter - 125 grams;
- granulated sugar - 125 grams;
- flour - 120 grams;
- sugar vanilla or vanilla extract -15 grams;
- cinnamon in powder - 0.5 teaspoons;
- salt - to taste.
"Clever" cake. Step-by-step recipe
- It is necessary to separate the egg whites from the yolks, and grind the yolks with sugar and vanilla sugar.
- We heat the oil in a small saucepan, cool it slightly and add it to the ground yolks.
- Council. It is better not to add hot oil to the yolks, otherwise they will be boiled.
- Separately, flour, along with cinnamon, you need to sift through a sieve. Add to the butter and egg mixture and knead the dough.
- We pour melted milk into the dough and mix everything again. The paste for our biscuit cake turns out, in consistence, like a thick sour cream.
- Separately, whisk egg whites with a pinch of salt: until a thick white foam.
- Council. If the proteins pre-cool - they will quickly disintegrate. The dishes in which you will whip the whites should be perfectly dry: because the excess moisture prevents them from turning into foam. I recommend that you first beat a few minutes at a low speed, and then switch to a fast one.
- In parts, we introduce egg foam into our pastry dough and gently mix the spatula. We do this carefully so that the foam does not settle.
- Council. To make the pie without egg taste after cooking, you can add a tablespoon of alcohol to the dough: for example, cognac or vodka.
- A tray or a form is lubricated with a piece of butter. You can also use margarine for lubrication.
- Pour the dough onto a baking tray and bake until ready (about 45-60 minutes), at a temperature of 160 degrees Celsius.
- If the baked cake sticks a bit to the baking tray, you can lightly knead it with a knife.
- Ready-made homemade cakes are cut into small pieces and before serving you can tear with powdered sugar or decorate with berries and mint leaves.
- Oranges or currant jams are also ideal for decorating.
The peculiarity of this "smart" cake is that all simple and usual ingredients for the preparation of the dough need to be mixed together. But as a result of baking, they exfoliate, and you get a three-layer cake, the bottom layer of which is a biscuit, the middle is a custard, and on top is a delicate weightless soufflé. Prepare with our site "I love to cook" and each of your dishes will be original and unique.