Dear friends, today I would like to share with you a recipe for an amazingly delicious and tender cream, which you can decorate not only cakes, but also any of your favorite pastries. I learned this recipe from my neighbor. Cakes and cream she cooks are always excellent. Cream "Charlotte" is different from other creams, not only with taste qualities, but also in that it is very easy to prepare.
- butter - 200 grams;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- sugar - 4 tablespoons;
- milk is 100 milliliters.
Charlotte cream for cake. Step-by-step recipe
- To begin with, we break the eggs into the plate, and pour out the sugar there. We mix everything and pour out the milk. Mix again and put on the fire. Cook on low heat (and do not forget to constantly stir until it thickens).
- After our cream thickens, turn off the gas and cool the mass.
- The oil must be soft, so remove it first. We beat the mixer with our oil until it reaches a lush mass.
- Whisk without stopping, gradually add a spoon to our cream, which must be previously cooled.
- The cream should be airy and homogeneous.
Ready cream is best kept in the refrigerator for no more than 3 - 4 days. The dishes must be necessarily closed. Well, if you are a fan of chocolate creams, then just add a little cocoa to the cream. Prepare only the most delicious recipes together with "Very tasty". Also, try to make a delicious lemon cream or a perfect protein custard.