Do you like unusual and original dishes? I propose to make the most airy Vietnamese donut-balls: one of the most popular dishes of street Vietnamese cuisine. The recipe is simple and simple, but the result is simply gorgeous. Donuts are lush, airy and unusually tasty.
- 300 grams of flour;
- 180 milliliters of warm water (about 38 degrees);
- 55 grams of sugar;
- 5 grams of dry yeast;
- 7 grams of baking powder for the dough (1 teaspoon with a good slide);
- a pinch of salt;
- 20 grams of vegetable oil without a smell;
- 30-35 grams of sesame;
- oil for deep frying.
The most aerial Vietnamese donut-balls. Step-by-step recipe
- The first step is to prepare the yeast. In the water we add two teaspoons of sugar, yeast, and mix everything well. Yeast with water should be left for five to ten minutes.
- Next, take the flour and sift it with a sieve. In the sifted flour, add salt, baking powder, sugar, and mix everything thoroughly.
- When everything is well mixed, then in the flour make a small groove, carefully pour in the yeast and begin to knead the dough. Add a little vegetable oil to the dough, and leave the rest of the oil to lubricate the dough and bowl.
- The dough should be collected in one lump and continue to mix it on the table: seven to eight minutes, so that it does not stick to either hands or to the table. It is better not to add flour. The dough should become smooth and elastic.
- Next, the dough should be rolled in a bowl, a bowl and dough grease the remaining vegetable oil, put the dough in a bowl and cover with food film. The dough should be about forty-five to fifty minutes.
- Council. To make the dough faster, you can put it in a microwave, put a glass with hot water next to it, close it in a microwave oven, not including it.
- When the dough increases in volume, it should be extracted from the bowl and a little mashed. The dough should be rolled into sausage and divided into twelve pieces. When the dough is divided into pieces, you need to roll them into a ball, collecting the dough inside.
- The rolled dough balls should be well dipped in sesame from all sides, put on the table and lightly pressed with fingers. So prepare all the pieces of dough.
- After all the pieces of dough are rolled in sesame, they should be covered with a clean towel and left for fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Pour vegetable oil on a frying pan. While the oil is heated, take the ball of dough and roll it into a flat cake, three millimeters thick. Roll out the flat cakes with a clean towel. Gradually, one by one, you need to fry donuts. Also, you need to prepare a paper towel, which will spread donuts after frying.
- To check if the oil has warmed up, you need to put wooden sticks in it: if bubbles go, it means the oil has already warmed up well.
- We now turn to roasting. We take one donut, we lower it into oil, it should be completely covered with oil. As soon as the donut has surfaced, it must immediately be turned (it must be constantly turned over): it will start to inflate and become empty inside. If you do not constantly turn it over, then it will not puff. The frying is necessary until golden brown.
- Ruddy donut get out of the oil and put on a paper towel. In this way, fry the remaining cakes.
- Council. Flown sesame can be removed from the frying pan with a small sieve.
The most airy Vietnamese donut-balls are ready. They have a beautiful appearance: they are shaped like balloons, and when cooled, they are not blown away. I am very glad that I have such a recipe, and I can easily cook such a yummy at home. On the site "Very tasty" you can find a lot of interesting and original recipes.